Annual General Meeting
About the event
Because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we will not be holding a physical AGM in 2020 as it would contravene Government rules on social distancing.
However, the Government has introduced legislation ‘the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act’ which allows the Trust to hold its Annual General Meeting online as a pragmatic means of fulfilling its governance responsibilities in a transparent way whilst following social distancing rules.
We encourage as many members as possible to attend the online AGM. To register to attend please register below.
If you cannot attend online we encourage you to complete a proxy form which means your vote on the resolutions put to the members at the meeting will still count. To submit a proxy form please click here.
The business of the meeting is as set out below in the Notice of Annual General Meeting issued to members in July and is summarised as follows:
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 EGM
- Receiving the Company’s Report and Accounts and Auditor’s Report
- Re-appointment of Menzies LLP as the Auditor of the Company and authorising the Trustees to agree the Auditor’s remuneration
- Election and re-election of Trustees
- Any other business notified to members in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Trust
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact the Company Secretary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional booking informationPlease register in advance.
We are unable to accept on the day registrations.