Wildlife Mosaics (AM)
About the event
All Trust events and activities taking place from 1st September onwards will be carried out in line with current government guidelines and Health & Safety practices at that time. As this will change over the coming weeks and months, we ask that you check regularly on the website for updates as any of these events may be subject to change or cancellation.
Please help to protect our staff and other members by not attending any of these events if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill or have symptoms of Covid-19.
Tiffany Gregory is a local artist whose beautiful mosaics have been inspired by nature. Use the surrounding woodland at the Nower Wood Educational Nature Reserve to help influence the creation of a mosaic wildlife creature of your choice. Select from a variety of pre-cut forms. You will be given excellent guidance and all of the materials needed for an extremely enjoyable artistic morning.
****Surrey Wildlife Trust – Adult Learning Courses****
Please help to protect our staff and others on this course by not attending if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill or have symptoms of Covid-19 (A temperature; a new, continuous cough and/or the loss of taste or smell).
How we are addressing issues associated with COVID-19 on every Adult Learning course.
- We have fully revised our risk assessments to adhere to the Government issued COVID 19 guidelines.
- We ask that upon arriving at the centre, the delegates remain in their cars until just prior to the course start time.(arrangements will be made for those not driving).
- We will welcome delegates in our outdoor classroom rather than inside the centre.
- The delegate’s temperature will be checked on arrival and anyone showing any symptoms which could be COVID-19 related, will be asked to go home. They will be given the option of receiving a course credit, a place on another course, making a donation or a full refund.
- All surfaces and any equipment will be fully sanitized prior to each course.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers will be required before entering the premises and throughout the day.
- There will be a maximum of 8 delegates on this course.
- We will maximise the amount of time spent outside whenever possible.
- The doors and windows will remain open during this course to ensure regular airflow.
- Classroom seating will be set up ensuring the 1 metre + distancing rules are met.
- The tutor will retain a 2 metre + distance from the delegates. In the cases where this is not possible, a face covering will be worn.
- Following government advice, it is suggested that delegates wear face coverings indoors.
- Delegates must bring their own water bottle/hot drink and cup. We are a nut-free centre, so please avoid food containing nuts.
- We request that delegates notify us if they develop symptoms up to 14 days after attending this course so that staff and other course delegates can be notified.
Tutor Profile - Tiffany Gregory
Tiffany can’t remember a time when she wasn’t making ‘stuff’. From an early age she could be found sewing away on her black and gold antique singer. This need to create has continued throughout her life from mosaic to printing, sewing to photography and everything in-between. She did a Foundation in Art and Design as a mature student and then completed a degree in Fine Art. Her love of colour can be seen in everything she does and her aim in life is to be creative each day, even if it’s only for 5 minutes.
Pricemembers £40, non-members £52
Additional booking informationWhen the event is fully booked, please join the waiting list and we will be in touch if a space becomes available.
Know before you go
Wheelchair accessThis course is suitable for wheelchair users.
What to bring
All materials will be provided,