Entries are now closed
Entries for the Wild Surrey Art & are now closed, a huge thank you to everyone who submitted works!
Judging will now take place and shortlisted entries will be exhibited at the Guildford House Gallery running from the 25th May for 3 weeks. Shortlisted artists and photographers will be notified by email.
- We will use the information you submitted to contact you about your entry.
- If you are a winner in any category we may publish your name on our website, in the press, on social media and at our photography exhibition.
- Your name will appear next to your image in photo credits.
If you opted to receive emails from Surrey Wildlife Trust
- We will keep your data on our secure database and will use it to send you information about Surrey Wildlife Trust by email.
- We may also use it to collect information about you that helps us to get to know you better, such as any surveys you complete, donations made or other ways you may have supported Surrey Wildlife Trust.
- You can opt out of any communications at any time.
- We will never share your data with other organisations
Badger, Richard Peters, European Wildlife Photographer of the Year Winner 2015
Hare - Linocut on block print, Celia Lewis
Heathland Landscape, Jon Hawkins
Kingfisher, Jamie Hall