Terms and conditions for entering the Surrey Wildlife Garden Award
1. The Surrey Wildlife Garden Award is open to anyone who has a garden in Surrey.
2. Only one entry per garden will be accepted.
3. Closing date for entries is 31st July 2019.
4. Gardens will be judged to the following catagories:
- Private Gardens (small, medium and large)
- Community Garden
- School Garden
- Business Grounds
To qualify for an award, gardens must meet the following criteria:
Bronze Award – four or more wildlife garden features, which must include at least one feature from each section.
Silver Award – eight or more wildlife garden features, which must include at least 2 features from each section.
Gold Award – twelve or more wildlife garden features, which must include at least three features from each section.
5. The top 3 Gold award nominees from each catagory may be contacted for further assessment to find Surrey's best wildlife gardens.
6. Qualifying gardens will receive a bronze, silver or gold certificate by the 31st Spetember 2018.
7. Gold award winners will also recieve a garden plaque.
8. Gardens will be assesed by SWT based on entrant's responses, judges decisions are final.
9. Entrant's submissions will be stored by SWT to help us gather information about wildlife gardens in Surrey.
10. Entrant's details are never sold to or shared with other organisations.
11. If entrants submit photos as part of the assesment, Surrey Wildlife Trust reserves the right to use the images in marketing, publications, promotonal material, online platforms and social media. All photos will be credited if used.
If you have any questions regarding the Surrey Wildlife Garden Award, please call 01483 795440 or email email@example.com