Part-Time Administration Assistant
We need an experienced administrator who can pick up threads of others work quickly, adapt to a new and sometimes challenging environment and think on their feet. An enthusiastic approach to work is essential. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, including Excel spreadsheets, is essential.
This may be a supporting role but it is vital to ensure continuity to our customers and a robust admin system internally for invoicing and follow up.
Previous experience of the paperwork trail required for H&S in the workplace would be advantageous but not essential.
Key Personal Skills:
- Open, friendly and communicative personal style.
- Experience of administration processes and handling customer orders
- Orderly, process driven approach to work.
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude.
- Self motivated in what, on occasion, can be a locationally isolated post in beautiful Norbury Park.
If you fit our profile please apply by completing an application form or by sending a CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience/skills.