Annual General Meeting 2018
KT13 0SL, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0SL
About the event
All members of the Surrey Wildlife Trust are invited to attend the AGM of the Surrey Wildlife Trust. which this year will be held at Brooklands Museum, Weybridge.
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2017 AGM
- Receiving the Company's Report, Accounts and Auditor's report
- Re-appointment of the Auditors and authorize the Trustees to agree to the Auditor's remuneration
- Election and re-election of Trustees
- Any other business notified to members in accordance with the Articles Of Association of the Trust
Optional Seminars & Discussions:
- Measuring biodiversity
- Managing our reserves - the impact of Ash dieback
- Nower Wood a year on
Booking in advance is essential. Please indicate a preference of seminars when booking.
Members are welcome to stay on afterwards to enjoy the museum and its' facilities free of charge.
Accounts and Company's Report, list of Trustees standing for election/re-election and draft minutes from last year's AGM will be available on our website from the 8th of October