For over 40 years we have been working with schools all across Surrey to help children connect with nature and learn in an outdoor environment.
Taking learning outside is good for promoting children’s self-esteem, wellbeing, behaviour, co-operative learning and problem solving - all skills which come into the classroom every day.
We offer a huge range of curriculum-linked programmes for schools. These can be delivered at our education centres, or alternatively, our dedicated Outreach team can bring most sessions to your school or to one of our nature reserves near you.
For each programme we provide the tools & resources, necessary insurance cover and risk assessments. We adapt and tailor each programme to your requirements so that you can always get the perfect session for you.
As well as our formal programmes, we offer workshops, courses and resources to make outdoor learning accessible for all.
Find out more about our:
- Nursery and Primary School Programmes - Discover nature first hand
- Secondary School Programmes - Investigate the natural world
- Teacher Training Courses - CPD on outdoor learning skills, EcoSchools, and much more
- Wildlife Discovery Kits - Get the equipment and technology you need to bring your lessons to life
- Education Centres - Visit our centres or we can visit you
- Schools Membership - Get membership for your class and join in the fun
- School Grounds Improvement - We can help improve school grounds for learning, play and wildlife